THE MESSENGER OF ALLAH, PEACE AND BLESSINGS BE UPON HIM, SAID, “WHOEVER BUILDS A MOSQUE FOR ALLAH, THEN ALLAH WILL BUILD FOR HIM A HOUSE LIKE IT IN PARADISE.”
A mosque is at the heart of any local Muslim community. It provides a place for its worshippers to pray and contemplate as well as being a hub for educational programs and other everyday services. The role of the masjid is to help people learn more about Islam and to nurture their moral and spiritual development.
In the Muslim society, without personal and spiritual development, there can be no social development. The mosques are the places where personal and spiritual development happens and double as community centers for learning.
Role of The Mosque in The Society
- Muslims are united in the masjid for worshipping of Allah
- Muslims come to for solace and support,
- Children learn to read and adults can congregate for their five daily prayers and Friday congregation sermons.
- A mosque serves as a place where Muslims can come together not only for prayers, but also for information, education and meetings,
- Villagers becomes one ummah as a community to practice and better understand their faith, which is vital to development.
- Inspires social justice as well as the perseverance to improve themselves and their lives.
Construction of Mosque
- Building the mosques in different sizes, small and medium and large with a minaret
- With a small masjid library form basic Islamic teachings and room for Imam
- All constructing process such as ground beraking, painting the walls, ceiling and roof and etc.
Maintenance and Repair Services
Completing the construction of mosques,
- Repairing and fixing the electricity, doors and windows, painting in rural areas,
- Purchasing some tools and materials for masjid
- Public days with Muslims for FAQ about Islam
- Playing with kids in the masjid,
- Special interviews for young boys and girls with masjid imam
- Reading times of the Holy Qur’an for children and learn religious manners